This guide will show you how to change permissions of your files using the Plesk File Manager. Ensure that your web hosting control panel is Plesk version 11 or higher before proceeding.
- Start by logging in to Plesk. Here’s how if you’re hosted with us.
- Choose “Files” from the Plesk main menu
- Navigate to the folder or file you wish to adjust. Your primary domain’s web root will be in httpdocs. For other domains you would have specified the web root when they were created; use that folder.
- Click the button on the far right and choose “Change Permissions”
- Specify your permissions of choice and click OK.
That’s all there is to it!