To create a signature in our secure webmail at https://webmail.websavers.ca complete the following steps:
- Log in to webmail
- Choose your profile button in the upper right corner
- Select Settings
- Choose Accounts on the left
- Under the Identities header, either edit the existing identity or create a new one if you wish to have more than one signature.
- Enter your name
- Check the box entitled “Insert this signature before quoted text in replies” if you wish to have the signature automatically inserted to your replies
- In the primary text editor, enter the signature you’d like to use.
Click the Update button, and you should be all set!
If you’ve used HTML formatting for your signature, which is anything other than plain text, like bold or coloured fonts, you’ll need to ensure your messages always default to HTML. This is done by following these additional steps:
- Complete steps 1-3 above and ensure you’re on the “General” tab on the left.
- Approximately the 4th option down should be “Default text editor” — make sure this is set to “Html”. The option “Html (forced)” is probably overkill, but if the regular Html option doesn’t work for you, give forced a try!
Go ahead and create a new email to see your signature auto-applied.