WordPress is by far the most popular piece of blogging software – and for good reason. It is the best blog platform when it comes to usability (how user friendly it is for you), functionality (it lets you do lots of cool stuff with your blog) and speed and performance (it will make your blog very fast on the Internet). I could go on for days as to why WordPress is the best choice for your blog – but I won’t bore you with all that. Let’s just get it setup.
You can watch the video (scroll down for that) or read the text description to learn how to get WordPress installed on your blog in only a few short minutes and a few simple clicks.
1-Click Install of WordPress
- Log in to your Websavers account
- Choose Manage beside your hosting plan
- Scroll down to the “Installed Web Applications” section and choose “Create New Site”
- Wait for the list of apps to load, then select WordPress
- If it’s not selected by default, choose the domain you wish to install to
- Provide a name and tagline and make note of the username and password
- Click Install.